Youth Competitors Fee Schedule
In agreement to joining SEGA, it is understood there is a financial commitment to cover administrative costs and professional coaching, which extends beyond practice time. Monthly training payments are due in full by the 3rd of each month.
Payments may be sent via Venmo to @swim_sgafoundation. Any checks provided should be made payable to Southern Georgia Aquatic Foundation.
Southern Eagle Aquatics – 2022-23 Youth Fee Schedule
- Team Registration- $108 to SEGA + $68 to USA Swimming. (paid once annually, ask the Head Coach for instructions on USAS registration)
- Monthly Dues (August 2022 – July 2023)
- Blue – Swim unlimited/month – $157
- Blue – Swim 2x/week or 9x/month – $118
- Gold – Swim 2x/week, 3rd-5th grade only – $102
- Monthly dues cover lane rental for practice, professional coaching, and any other incidentals. Families will be billed each month for 11 months, with the first bill due Sept 1 and the last bill due July 1 of the following year.
- Team registration covers Georgia Swimming registration, (2) t-shirts, (2) swim caps, and offsets club administrative costs. Registration fees are not refundable or transferable for any reason.
- 2nd & 3rd siblings within the same family may pay the 2x/week rate and swim unlimited if the 1st sibling is paying the full unlimited rate.
- SEGA does not prorate monthly dues for any reason, including, but not limited to: vacations, illnesses, injuries, or other extracurricular commitments. If a swimmer has or intends to swim part of any calendar month period, dues must be paid in-full. Athletes may change commitment level on a monthly basis, and must communicate intentions in writing to the head coach.
- A surcharge may be applied to monthly dues in the event SEGA must use alternative pools for practice besides Splash in the Boro for a considerable amount of time.
- Meet Entry Fees – Variable by meet with respect to event cost and number of events in which the athlete is entered. Typically $20-$30/day of competition
- Meet Coaching Fees – $15/day of competition; $10/day for additional siblings in the same family
- Extra Swim Caps- $5/cap-latex; $12/cap-silicone
- Extra T-shirts- Variable dependent on cost and quantity